Coupons
FREE Estimate
Septic Services

Get Free Estimate Today.Not valid with any other…

Print Coupon

Expiration Date : Jan 01, 2022

$250 OFF
Septic Installation

Free Second Opinion & $250 OFF Installation. Not…

Print Coupon

Expiration Date : Jan 01, 2022

$50 OFF
Septic Repair

Call Now to get $50 OFF your septic…

Print Coupon

Expiration Date : Jan 01, 2022

Reviews
Mitch Kranes

Tim Grant of Septic Blue performed our septic system service. He was fantastic. Tank had not been serviced in a…

double
Tim P.

Bret Brooks arrived on time, was completely professional and courteous.  I needed my septic tank pumped and a riser installed.…

double
Ashley Maylott

We are renovating a home that has a septic tank. We contacted Septic Blue and scheduled an appointment. They came…

double
Eric Lehtinen

Bret was professional and courteous.  Bret walked me through his process and explained everything to me.  When it came to…

double
Septic Installations

FREE SECOND OPINION & $250 OFF INSTALLATION

Call Septic Blue today for a second opinion. If you choose to go with Septic Blue, youll receive $250 off your installation.

Septic Tank Installation in Charlotte

Whether you need a septic tank installation for a new building or are looking for a replacement, Septic Blue is ready to help. We are a licensed, insured, and bonded company with highly skilled and equipped technicians ready to handle any Charlotte septic tank installation. With all of our workmanship and parts guaranteed, you can rest assured that we have your back in the rare event that something goes wrong. All it takes is one call no matter the time of day and our friendly staff will be ready to schedule your appointment or arrange for a same day dispatch!

Who Needs A Septic Tank Installation?

We are all familiar with traditional sewage treatment systems maintained by municipalities and local governments, but septic systems might be new to most people. While a little over 80 percent of households in the United States are connected to a centralized sewer system, the remaining 20 percent rely on septic systems to deal with their wastewater and sewage. Septic systems are decentralized wastewater treatment systems that are typically installed at a single-family home or small business.

If you live in a rural area or somewhere off the grid, then there is a high possibility that you need a septic tank installation. The easiest way to know if you need a septic tank installation is to find out if you are connected to the centralized sewer system. If you do not get sewer bills, then chances are you need a septic tank installation in Charlotte. Luckily, Septic Blue serves all areas of Charlotte with 24-hour emergency service as well.

Charlotte Septic Installation

Reasons to Hire Septic Blue

Septic Blue is proud to be the choice for many in Charlotte. We are happy to have hundreds predominantly positive reviews from customers. So why do they choose Septic Blue? We have 5 guesses:

  • Honest Pricing: We do not play price games with our customers. When you work with Septic Blue, you will never have surprise fees. You pay the price you are quoted end of story.
  • Workmanship & Parts Guaranteed: At Septic Blue, we are so confident in our technicians and products that we guarantee any and all workmanship and parts on installations and repairs.
  • Insured & Bonded: Septic Blue being an insured company means you are covered in any worst-case scenario. This gives our customers an extra layer of protection and a peace of mind. Priceless!
  • Emergency Service: You can call us at any time of the day or night! Whats more: we do not charge additional fees for our 24/7 emergency service!
  • Customer Service: All of our work is done with the customer in mind. Our technicians are hired and trained to respect you and your property. Without our customers, we would not be industry leaders.

Enjoy $250 OFF on your Charlotte Installation!

Find yourself searching the web for septic tank installer near me? Well, put that mouse down and pick up the phone. Septic Blue serves all areas of Charlotte and residents, homeowners, and businessowners in Charlotte can take advantage of a special offer: $250 off on your Charlotte septic tank installation. Why wait? Call now!

Reasons to Choose us

whychoose
Upfront Pricing

Pay the price you're quoted. No surprises fees for nights, weekends or additional labor.

Emergency Services

We offer emergency septic services without an additional fee. Call anytime day or night.

Workmanship and Parts Guaranteed!

Any parts and workmanship for all installation and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

Insured & Bonded

Septic Blue of Charlotte is an insured and bonded local septic service company.